And now, my dear readers, it’s time for a little fine print:
By visiting and/or reading this blog, Mysweetcottage.com, you are agreeing to the following terms:
- All content provided on this blog is for entertainment purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site, including but not limited to affiliate links and sidebar ads. The owner will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages arising from the display or use of anything posted on this blog.
- Readers attempting to undertake any of the projects or activities described on this blog are doing so at their own peril, and the author/owner of this blog assumes no responsibility or liability for any loss, injury, or damage arising from such attempt(s).
- You may comment on posts in the blog. Your comment will be moderated in order to prevent spam. Your comment will not appear on the blog until it has been approved.
- Comments that link back to a commercial enterprise and appear to the moderator to have been posted for the primary purpose of promoting that enterprise will not be approved, nor will any comments that construed to be illegal, threatening, abusive, harassing, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, offensive, pornographic, profane, sexually explicit or indecent.
- Please do not post or send us any information that you view as confidential, secret, or proprietary. Author/owner of this blog is not responsible for keeping confidential any information you post or send.
Also included in our Terms and Conditions:
These terms and conditions of use are subject to change at anytime and without notice.
Whew, what a lot of red tape. Thanks for taking the time to review it. I hope you enjoy reading this blog as much as I enjoy writing it.
Heidi, My Sweet Cottage